Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Serves: 4 (2 per serve)
2 sheets Edmonds reduced fat puff pastry, thawed
185g can tuna*, drained
¼ cup frozen corn
¼ cup celery, chopped
50g baby spinach leaves
1 beaten egg for glazing (see Handy Hints)
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Combine tuna, corn, celery and spinach.
- Place a spoonful of mixture diagonally on 1 side of each pastry square. Brush edges lightly with water and fold pastry over filling, pressing edges together lightly.
- Place pastries on a lightly greased oven tray. Glaze with beaten egg.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (200°C fan forced/220°C conventional) for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden.
Rate this recipe
- *Use a flavoured tuna if you prefer.
- Add ½ cup grated cheese to the tuna mixture for a creamier filling.